Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Biographies

Ylva

Name: Ylva Olæifdottir, daughter of Olæif HrafnvartrssonAppearance:Race: VanirAge: 21Personality Profile:Personality: She is very unforgiving to those and speak out against her, and over protective of her sister Bryelle. She speaks very little in ...
Small Ylva 4y
Ylva52140Small Ylva 4y
Biographies

Kyceria

(( For anyone interested, the prequel to this story, can be found HERE ))Kyceria gathered herself, and cautiously stepped through the portal door.She had been curious about this thing, ever since they had discovered it. Apparently, it was an entr...
Small Kyceria 4y
Kyceria144533Small Kyceria 4y
Biographies

Cat & Mouse

"So," the giant gray tabby spoke as it prowled through the small cabin, "you have been named Mouse. Are you to be my prey then?" The monstrous feline followed up the taunt with a snickering of laughter and a rumbling purr."You can't hurt me in her...
Small Mau 4y
Mau41863Small Mau 4y
Biographies

The Exiled Life & Death of an Aesir Fang (Frederick) {NSFW: GRUESOME VIOLENCE}

Frederick, who's true name was FriÐÞjÓfr, stood in his room, admiring all his trophies. The skulls of men he'd slain, the weapons and gear he'd taken as a reward for work and as payment. Even his prized possession, a King Rock Demon head mounted ...
Member avatar small Frederick. 4y
Frederick.11001Member avatar small Frederick. 4y
Biographies

Note/Nadia

Prologue OF NoteNote stared off in life as a baby born of a Zamorian Woman, and a Man who he never met but apparently worked very hard to support him and his mother.Note lived his life within wealth from his apparent Father that was never around a...
Small Note 4y
Note41136Small Note 4y
Biographies

Mundi's first few nights (NSFW: Sexual Content)

It had been but a short while since Mundi had been cast to these lands. Fleeing from death on one hand and slavery on the other, it had seemed like the reasonable choice. The red haired Vanir soon found that the manual labour he had wished to avoi...
Member avatar small Mundi Vafthruthssen 4y
Mundi Vafthruthssen 1566Member avatar small Mundi Vafthruthssen 4y
Biographies

Zoria of Vendhya (NSFW)

Chapter 1 – A Cold AwakeningBefore anything else she felt the cold. This wasn’t the gentle breeze from the balcony of her father’s manor. It was an icy cold, painful in its intensity. Zoria’s eyes snapped open in a panic, she couldn’t move and she...
Small Zoria 5y
Zoria61574Small Zoria 4y
Biographies

The Cobra, Witch of Baal

Exiled by those in her native land of Stygia for practicing a new religion to a new god, Cobra found herself hanging on a cross. This was a familiar sight, because she helped exile thousands of people on crosses herself. That was during the years ...
Member avatar small Cobra 4y
Cobra2643Member avatar small Cobra 4y
Biographies

Kauket. Lessons.

Author's Note: Most information derived from the Conan: Stygia, The Serpent of the South tabletop roleplay compendium. Link provided. Interpretations of text are mine, and subjective as they pertain to my character. Lesson OneException As the say...
Small iNDUSTRY13 4y
iNDUSTRY1351599Small iNDUSTRY13 4y
Biographies

Atali Bloodbane

Queen Atali sat on the dusty stone blocks perched high above the shallow river that carved its way through rock and sand. A heavy sigh weighed on her chest as she surveyed her new domain. There were trees here, stunts of growth undeserving of the ...
Small Silwynn Bloodbane 4y
Silwynn Bloodbane71644Small Silwynn Bloodbane 4y
Biographies

Erissa

The young woman woke up, her eyes fluttering from the coarse sunlight beating down on her. Soon after she felt the warm arid wind and the sand along her naked body. It took a few minutes for her mind to catch up to her current situation. She ha...
Small Erissa 4y
Erissa51143Small Erisande 4y
Biographies

MacDen the Aesir

N'Gora paused kneeling  at the broken cross before him and smiled , newcomer ... . he glanced around and saw where the newcomer  had fallen, His smile grew as he could see the tell tail marks of the new comers struggles , the way they staggered an...
Small Macden 5y
Macden 51495Small Macden 4y
Biographies

Malgris

PrologueThe ones he was forsaken with from Zingara were no more. The many years the grizzled mercenary drillmaster spent in service seemed all for nought at this point. The one land that he called home set themselves against his company, cast out...
Small Barrik 4y
Barrik61467Small Barrik 4y
Biographies

Rana

Slowly, the young blond woman climbed the stairs as they wound around. Iron shackles on wrists and ankles, a matching collar around her throat, clad in nothing else but a small burlap skirt, Rana carried nothing with her despite being told to brin...
Small Kaela 4y
Kaela1484Small Kaela 4y
Biographies

Judha

Judha stood from atop the tower overlooking the Ludus. For moons, too numerous to count, the men had labored building each structure brick by brick. Judha thought of the men who some, had given their life to build the Ludus, but he felt little rem...
Small Judha 5y
Judha225688Small Judha 4y
Biographies

Kaela

Journal Entry: RebornMemories of life as a queen tended to by slaves to attend my every whim. That is what haunts my dreams, beckoning my return to a pampered and pleasurable life. Yet, that queen is dead now, killed by the Brigands that hunted he...
Small Kaela 4y
Kaela92219Small Kaela 4y
Biographies

Teval Taynas

Teval was a member of a honor guard for Nemedian noblemen personal guard. When Tevals nobleman got into a feud with another Nemedian noblemen it led to almost a all out civil war among the nobles in the city. Armies loyal to the enemies of Tevals...
Member avatar small Teval 4y
Teval 1439Member avatar small Teval 4y
Biographies

Ludk the Blackshield

In a holdfast high amidst the Eiglophian peaks of Vanaheim, a Vanir Skald begin's his tale dressed in ring mail enameled with a rainbow of colors, bright streamers of silk tied at his elbows. An Aesir thrall with a drum beneath her arm dances in s...
Small cnemus 4y
cnemus41104Small cnemus 4y
Biographies

[NSFW] Gor the Pit Fighter

Please note, I am not 100%, or even 10% familiar with the lore of the Conan universe. If there are story conflicts in the background, please notify me. I will promptly made edits to avoid conflicts.This was also written all in one go. I will be re...
Member avatar small Gor 4y
Gor2815Small Jasira 4y
Biographies

Dryadae

The sweat dripped down her face, leaving a salty taste on her lips. She trudged through the sand and stared up at the sky. The sun glared balefully down at her. The memories teased at her, tugged at her mind and tried to distract from the very nec...
Small Dryadae 5y
Dryadae71494Small Dryadae 4y